Email to email@example.com your name, email, text number choose which option in court room or online.
Thank you RAD for your support for adding English subtitles to #WTI videos. I am so very grateful for your time.
What to expect on the day!
ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE – 23 September 2022 #WhereIsTheInterpreter – Claim for Reasonable Adjustments & Compensation against the Cabinet Office.
ROYAL COURT OF JUSTICE
- 9.00am – Lynn Stewart-Taylor and Chris Fry to meet the barristers, Theodore Huckle and Catherine Casserley.
- 9.30am – Adrian Bailey – ‘Community Information Officer on the day – To meet the deaf community and allies outside the court.
- 9.45am members who has been registered to go to the court room.
- 10.00am – court proceed
- 10.10am – onwards Members to meet at SOHO Coffee Co. (opposite the court)
- 4.00pm – 11.00pm – After court meet at The George Pub to celebrate International Day of Sign Language
The day of #WTI hearing
When you enter the building
When you enter a courts or tribunals building, your bags and pockets will be checked like they would be at an airport. This may include:
- handing over your bag for it to be checked
- emptying your pockets into a tray
- taking off your shoes, coat, gloves, hat or belt
- walking through an archway detector
- being checked with a handheld scanner
You may be asked to leave certain items with security staff – you’ll get them back when you leave.
A member of staff will call you into the hearing room and show you where to sit.